[Resolved] Menu help

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu help

Home Forums Support Menu help

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lynda

1. I would like to make drop down menus, for example, click on Pilates Audios and get a drop down that stays open until clicked. I don’t need the Pilate Audios to go anywhere, but the drop downs to go places.

2. How can I add a footer menu?

http://lyndalippin.com

Lynda

Just adding this to get notifications

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lynda,

1. Check out this page for using WordPress menu: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-wordpress-menu-builder/

Then head to Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation > Navigation Dropdown and select either Click – Menu Item or Click – Arrow

2. For footer items, go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and add your desired items into the Footer Widget area.
    Then you can customize them in Cusomizer > Layout > Footer

Let me know if this helps.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Footer menus have been requested a lot lately – I’m working on adding it to the theme.

If you want them in your Copyright area, adding this into the Copyright option in Customize > Copyright is the best way to do it:

<div class="footer-links">
        <a href="URL HERE">My first link</a> | <a href="URL HERE">My second link</a>
    </div>
    Lynda

Thanks both. Tom – I would rather not clog up more of the copyright space with menu items. Leo, I would LOVE a footer menu!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we can help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Did you end up adding it to the footer widgets area?

Lynda

No. I will wait until it is added to the theme. My main menu has dropdowns now!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.