[Support request] Menú duplicado en caché

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menú duplicado en caché

Home Forums Support Menú duplicado en caché

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jmpefe78gmail-com

Hola cuando hago un cache: de mi web la versión html (sólo texto) muestra dos veces en enlace del logo y dos veces el menú.
    Esto perjudica al SEO de la Web. Imagino que será porque muestro el menú sticky pero lo quiero usar pero no que Google vea que tengo dos menús.

Se puede arreglar esto de alguna manera? Gracias

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Google understands that there is a requirement to have multiple navigation elements that may contain the same links. Generally it only PageRanks the first link it comes across.

So duplicate nav elements for things such as the Sticky or Mobile Navigation are fine.

jmpefe78gmail-com

Cierto, pero está perdiendo el tiempo en navegar por otro menú innecesario. Está bien a nivel de diseño pero a nivel de SEO no es correcto.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not really sure what the solution would be here other than to not have a sticky navigation. The duplicate nav element is necessary to prevent the page from jumping when the static element becomes fixed.

Ideally, position: sticky will improve this, but it doesn’t have good enough browser support to implement yet, unfortunately.

It would be nice to empty the duplicated nav so there’s less HTML – I’ll look into that in GPP 1.10 🙂

Carlos

Hola,

¿Habéis encontrado ya una solución para evitar el menú duplicado con la función Sticky?

¡Gracias!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Carlos,

The site will not create a duplicate navigation if you don’t enable mobile header on Appearance > Customize > Layout > Header and the off-canvas panel menu.

Assuming both the things I’ve mentioned are disabled, it will use the same default menu for both desktop and mobile and this same menu will be sticky for both by JS toggling added by GP Premium.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.