[Support request] Menu Display Tablet

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menu Display Tablet

Home Forums Support Menu Display Tablet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Harpreet

Hey there. I have a problem with my menu bar when displayed on a tablet. It is perfect on the desktop and mobile, but when on a tablet it is not displaying correctly as shown in the preview mode. the full menu is showing instead if the 3 little lines.

any ideas please?

I am also using the elementor page builder plugin

Edit: When the tablet is horizontal it is fine, but when turned vertically it doesn’t display correctly. Is there any way to fix this please?

Many thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you provide a link to your site?

Harpreet

can i give it here?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup if your site is live and don’t mind other people seeing it.

If not then you can provide it through Account Issues here: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Harpreet

hey ive sent it via account issues

thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm I’m not noticing any issues.

When your tablet is in landscape mode, the full website will show as it’s generally wide enough.

In portrait mode, the mobile menu/layout will display as there isn’t enough space for a full menu/sidebars etc..

Harpreet

thanks for reply. is there any way to change the way the menu displays into the 3 little lines instead of the full menu? also when it goes in landscape the footer goes narrow. is that normal, its not a problem though, this is only on tablet, the desktop and mobile are fine

Harpreet

when in portrait mode, the menu doesnt display correctly. it is a sticky menu, and it doesnt turn into the mobile menu. any ideas?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are you wanting to initiate the mobile menu earlier than it currently initiates? If so, this should help: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-navigation/#initiating-the-mobile-navigation-at-a-different-width

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.