[Resolved] Menu Display Issues and No Email Opt-In Pop-Ups Displaying

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu Display Issues and No Email Opt-In Pop-Ups Displaying

Home Forums Support Menu Display Issues and No Email Opt-In Pop-Ups Displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jarryd Salem

Hi team,

I’m having the following issues with our new GPP site that I can’t seem to figure out:

– Sticky Navigation Menu not working on desktop on mobile
    – Hamburger menu button doesn’t work 50% of the time on mobile
    – Email opt-ins not displaying at all

When I built the site in a staging environment, all of the above worked. Since going live they haven’t worked at all.

I’ve deactivated WP Rocket, CloudFlare and all other plugins that may interfere with caching, CSS, JS, etc, still having same issues. Cleared cache on site, server and CDN without improvement.

Wondering if there’s something I’m missing as to why I can’t get any of it loading. Site provided in the private field section. Thanks very much.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jarryd,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Jarryd Salem

Hi Ying,

I created a staging environment and removed all plugins except for Thrive Leads, and it was still causing an issue.

I then dove into my Functions.php file and noticed I had put in a code to disable or not load some JS in order to improve Google Page Speed Insights. I removed that, and instantly the menu and pop-ups started working.

Thanks for the quick reply. Issue is resolved now.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome!

Glad your figured it out ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.