[Resolved] Menu display delay

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu display delay

Home Forums Support Menu display delay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    celito

Hello,

Just noticed this. When navigating to another page, the Menu display is delayed by a second after the page and navigation bar have appeared. I don’t know what is causing this. Is this a normal behavior? I don’t recall having this issue, but can’t help noticing it this time because it is pretty annoying after a while. Or it could just be a browser thing, it is happening with Firefox and Chrome, but not with IE. But I have another site also on GP, and it’s not behaving like this in any browser.

Celito

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link us to your site? Thanks!

celito

https;//reyestacandongdevelopment.net

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm can’t see anything obvious.

Can you try clearing/disabling LiteSpeed Cache and see if it makes a difference?

If not try disabling all non-GP plugin and see if it improves.

celito

Hi Leo, I’ve purged the Lite Speed cache but this did not help. I’ll try disabling the plugins. I will also try deleting the menu and create a new one. This could just be a small hiccup. I will let you know. Thanks so much.

Celito

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm it looks like it has improved. The content and menu shows up together.

celito

Hi Leo,

I did as you suggested, and disabled all plugins. The problem immediately disappeared as soon as I disabled all, except GP Premium. As I activated each plugin one by one, the problem never recurred. So all’s well now. It was just a matter of deactivating and reactivating a plugin, or plugins. Thanks so much for the assistance.

Celito

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.