[Support request] Menu disappeared after Premium update

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menu disappeared after Premium update

Home Forums Support Menu disappeared after Premium update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Maciej

I purchased the premium plug in and after update my max mega menu disappeared. Disable sections is not enabled and no css interfering. I am using Elementor for page content. Seems like there is no header or menu above content. But. after I select Navigation Location: “Above header” in layout section it shows in preview. Click save and publish and still nothing. Cleared Cache. Same thing. ??

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Usually when something works in preview but not in live site it’s a caching problem.

Are you using a caching plugin?

Also are you using Elementor Canvas? If so that strips all of GP’s elements so you might have to get Elementor or Max Mega Menu support to check on the issue.

Let me know 🙂

Maciej

Unfortunately it is not a caching problem. The weirds thing is my whole site moved up.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Since you are using Elementor Canvas, GP really has no control over anything.

I would check with Elementor support first.

Maciej

But it all worked fine before the purchase of GP premium.. so what changed?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So when you disable GP premium in Dashboard > Plugins, does the menu come back?

Maciej

Not anymore. Everything was working great before purchase. I bought this to get the wp hooks feture because you cant implement google tag manager in the header on the free version. No Idea what happened.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We have lots of people using this combo so I doubt it’s a problem from GP premium.

I can see the header and navigation now? https://s1.postimg.org/5h4q9vksr3/2017-10-24_1155.png

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.