[Support request] Menu and pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menu and pages

Home Forums Support Menu and pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Songk

Hi!
    I have an issue about Navigation menu. It might be not a big deal but, i can’t solve it.
    Well! I want my pages on Navigation show as a roll from the left to the right but, currently it show as
    from the top to bottom. please check http://www.tuneji.com
    May you please kindly advise me how to make my pages Navigation from the left to right like other web?
    Thanks before hand with love.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Something weird is going on with the site.

Can you please try #1 on this page?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know.

David

Hi,
    That was an intriguing problem, and it looks like I found something for you to check.

It seems that you’re using GeneratePress without a child theme. You can do that, but it’s often asking for trouble.

I ran a validity check on your CSS, and you have bad code in your style.css. Take a look at that file, and do a find on this text string, which causes an error. Apparently you were doing some attempted color change to the menu? ๐Ÿ˜‰

#3366FF

Consider setting up a child theme and put CSS changes there, or at the very least put all your CSS changes in the Customizer instead of hacking the main theme’s style.css. You’re truly asking for it by editing a minimized CSS file directly, I’m afraid. ๐Ÿ™‚

If you make a mistake in your own CSS file, the site usually won’t get blasted like that, because the original CSS will still be there and working, unless you do something truly bizarre.

Running HTML or CSS validators can be pretty helpful when you have a truly strange site problem.

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.