[Resolved] Menu and logo in one line

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu and logo in one line

Home Forums Support Menu and logo in one line

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    xepace

Hi Tom! Merry Christmas!
    I would like to make a new menu for my site, but I don’t know how to put a logo in a row. Can you help me? I would like to do something like on the picture – menu with retina optimized logo on the left.
    P.S: English isnโ€™t my first language, so please excuse any mistake ๐Ÿ™‚

http://mylisbon.ru/

rudi

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Hi xepace!

May I join you?

My Logo in a small part of the left side of the menu, thatโ€™s what I try to realized during the last few days, not verry succsessfully.

The ul-line with the menu can be part of the right side instead.

Rudi

xepace

And one more question. Is it possible to somehow add the font Impact?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Like on which picture?

If you’re looking to do something similar to what this site is doing, you can set the navigation position to “Float right” in the Customizer.

As for the font – Impact is now included in the Typography options in the latest version of GP and GP Premium/Typography.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

xepace

Hi! Picture in my first post or here

I use hooks to place logo on top the site (wp_head). I tried to set up in the Customizer using the options “logo” and “navigation position” but it’s not working for my site. It is impossible to change the position or size of the logo… I think I need to configure logo and menu via a custom CSS. Or not? ๐Ÿ™‚

I have GP Premium v. 0.1 – is this the latest version? There is no Impact. But it’s ok! This is not a problem. The problem in Cyrillic – she’s so ugly that it is difficult to pick up beautiful fonts ๐Ÿ™‚ Impact – one of the few that looks normal in Cyrillic…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That link have me an error?

Nothing but scripts should go in wp_head – HTML isn’t allowed in that hook.

So when you try and change the navigation position, nothing happens at all? You shouldn’t have to use CSS to change these positions.

GP Premium is currently at version 1.0. Have you activated the email you purchased it with in “Appearance > GeneratePress”? If so, and you’re not seeing the update, deactivate your email and activate it again – this should re-send the request and the update should show up.

Let me know.

xepace

Hi Tom! Oops, sorry about that link!

I have reactivated my email and have received update. Thank you so much! Now I see Impact font! Woo-hoo ๐Ÿ™‚
    About menu… I set navigation position to Float right but I don’t know how to place logo image in the left in one row with menu, right here https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7bzyih6bqzznkr/logo.jpg?dl=0

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If the navigations are set to float right, the logo should automatically float to the left of them.

Can you show me a screenshot of what happens when you try floating them right? Are they pushing the logo down on it’s own line?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.