[Resolved] Menu and Link problems on mobile devices

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu and Link problems on mobile devices

Home Forums Support Menu and Link problems on mobile devices

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    akmhou

Hi,

I have a navigation menu assigned to the Primary Menu and also to the Off Canvas Menu which is turned on only for Mobile. My the menu is no longer working on iPhone or iPad. All links on the page are no longer clickable. This happens on the home page and all other inside pages. I noticed the problem today after launching the new Home page and rearranging the main menu.

I tried setting the old Home page as the Front page, but the problems persist.

Could you please take a look and let me know what I need to do to fix the problems?

I’m using GP Premium Version 1.9.1, Elementor Pro Version 2.8.3 and WordPress V5.3.2. My PHP max input vars is set at 3000.

I have created a user with Admin privileges for you to log in but don’t see a way to send it to you in private.

Regards,
    Achinta

VANDANA NANCHARAIAH

I HAVE ADD A LINK IN MENU BUT THERE IS NOT LINKED HOW TO SOLVE IT http://www.ejobsinfo.com

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

first off can you clear and disable your Cache plugins.
    Then let me know so i can take a look.

Vandana – can you please raise a separate topic and we will deal with your request directly.

akmhou

Hello David,

Thanks for getting back. I had already tried flushing my cache and turning it off before posting my ticket. That didn’t solve the problem. NOTE: I’m seeing the problem only on mobile devices. Everything is working fine on the desktop.

I did some more digging and may have found a solution. There may be a conflict with the Fast Velocity Minify plugin. I turned it off and everything is working fine now on mobile and desktop.

I don’t know if this is the right solution or not, but I’ll keep looking and will let you know if I come across something else.

Please keep this ticket open for now.

Achinta

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Minifying and combining Javascript files can cause scripts to not fire.
    If you need the minifying plugin then check to see if there are options to exclude scripts. The two files related to the GP menu are:

https://www.siteURL.com/wp-content/themes/generatepress/js/menu.min.js
    https://www.siteURL.com/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/menu-plus/functions/js/offside.min.js
    akmhou

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for getting back with your suggestion to exclude those two scripts. Tried that in Fast Velocity Minify, but that didn’t work.

I’ve replaced that plugin with Autoptimize. There are no conflicts with it and the site renders perfectly on mobile and desktop.

I checked my site in GTmetrix, PageSpeed Insights and Pingdom after tinkering with the settings. The performance is excellent and I’m a happy camper now!

Thanks again for your prompt and excellent support. I’ve marked this as resolved.

Regards,
    Achinta

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Happy to hear that and glad to be of assistance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.