[Resolved] Mega Menu Custom Links Disappear

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mega Menu Custom Links Disappear

Home Forums Support Mega Menu Custom Links Disappear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gary

I’ve got a strange problem for you. On our website at http://www.christtheteacher.ca/ctt/ I am using GeneratePress 2.4.2 with your CSS megamenu and am experiencing a problem with “Custom Link” menu items. If you go to the website and navigate to “Division” -> “School Websites” and click on a school, it will open the link in a new tab like it is supposed to. But when you go back to the main website tab and navigate to “Division” -> “School Websites” again you will notice that all the school links are gone. The only way they will display is if you hover over the “School Websites” sub header. If you refresh the page everything is displayed properly again. This menu problem only happens with Custom Links, all internal pages work as they should. I’m guessing it’s something to do with the megamenu CSS code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gary

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

never seen that before. Could you test something for me – try deleting the # fro the menu item URL. Might give me an inkling as to where the problem lies.

Gary

Ok, I have removed the # character. Doesn’t seem to have changed anything.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Try adding this CSS:

.dropdown-hover .main-navigation:not(.toggled) ul .mega-menu li.sfHover:not(:hover) > ul {
        left: auto;
        opacity: 1;
        pointer-events: auto;
        height: auto;
        overflow: auto;
    }

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Gary

That fixed the problem except for some cosmetic things like the highlighted text background color. Not sure if that’s something that can be fixed but at least all the Custom Link menu items are showing now.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad we could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.