[Resolved] [MBv3] Styling issues with headline used in pricing table

Home Forums Support [Resolved] [MBv3] Styling issues with headline used in pricing table

Home Forums Support [MBv3] Styling issues with headline used in pricing table

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sascha

Hello,

please, allow me to handle this request here, since I use both GPP & GBP and would like to keep all my support tickets here.

On this page, it seems the headline-block is not applying the text color and the alignment correctly (check this screenshot).

The block-styling is probably being overwritten by a different CSS generated, probably by the GB-Theme style.css.

Can you please check on your end? Temp-Admin-Login is provided in private note.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
    Sascha

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Sascha,

Upon checking, it seems that the CSS that should be generated by GB for these Blocks aren’t being added.

First, can you go the GenerateBlocks > Settings in your admin dashboard, and then click on Regenerate CSS files?

If this doesn’t work, can you try recreating these specific Blocks to test?

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Sascha

Hi Fernando,

thanks a lot, that did the trick!

Have a lovely weekend ahead
    Sascha

Sascha

Well, this was helping once, but after I have applied some more edits and added a new headline, updated the page and regenerated the external CSS, the styling did not apply. Cache was fully flushed. Any idea what else to do?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

where on the page is the issue ?

Sascha

When you visit this page and scroll to the pricing tables, you see white headlines which should be dark. Check this screenshot

Sascha

I have also staged the site, converted to Flexbox via Customizer, regenerated CSS, but even there the issue occurs

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Sascha,

It doesn’t seem to have the issue on the front end, does it only happen on the backend?

Sascha

I don’t know what you mean, Ying :/

The issue as demonstrated on the screenshot provided above, is happening on the front end on all browsers and devices I have tested.

The text “100% vCPU” is white and unreadable, instead of dark.

Don’t you see this issue on your devices?

Please check again, thanks.

Sascha

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is a screenshot from my desktop browser:

2022-06-11_12-42-30

I get the same result on Chrome, Safari and Firefox. And the same styles appear on my mobile device.
    If you Log Out of your site, and check on an Incognito/Private browser – do you see the issue ?

Sascha

“If you Log Out of your site, and check on an Incognito/Private browser – do you see the issue ?”

Yes. Even on mobile, where I’ve never been logged in.

But eventually I have found what is causing the issue: Last week I have added the site to the BunnyCDN Network, after purging and also emptying the LS-Cache, the page showed all items properly 😀

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aha – yeah if you run CDNs and Caches you gonna need to do a lot more purging 🙂
    Glad to hear you found the issue!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.