[Resolved] Masonry posts "load more" button never stops loading on Multisite WP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Masonry posts "load more" button never stops loading on Multisite WP

Home Forums Support Masonry posts "load more" button never stops loading on Multisite WP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joecocker

Hi Tom, first of all thank you for providing such an awesome theme and the best support πŸ™‚

GP is generally working smooth and quite fine (my lifetime subscription is in use) but I have a problem with a Multisite setup and the Masonry posts view on blog pages: they never stop loading. I also realized that the search page pagination/navigation shows a second page but displays an Error 404 page when clicking to see an other page next to the first… πŸ™

Would you mind helping? I could provide a user registration for you (via PM) because the site is hidden and in dev phase to date. Thanks a lot in advance.

Joe

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Joe,

A link to the site would be great – issues like this are usually caused by a javascript error in another plugin.

You can send the info to support@generatepress.com and I’ll be happy to take a look πŸ™‚

Thanks!

joecocker

OK, Tom, great and thank you for your kind support – have just created the user and sent the invitation to you – hope you can help πŸ™‚

joecocker

The Blog Articles in masonry style are on the menu link: “ON TOP”, second least to SERVICES on the right (http://gymnasium-alstertal.de/on-top).
    The problem persists if I change the style to normal pagination – page 2 isnΒ΄t accessible and throws error 404 πŸ™
    I really appreciate your help despite not being your plugins problem. May be this helps eliminating/reducing plugin compatibility problems in the future.
    THANKS!

joecocker

Status update: The problem was a somehow weird multisite setup with some plugins (Future, Remove Blog Slug) altering URLs and search strings. This wasnΒ΄t solvable so far, but installing another plugin – Custom Posts Limit – helped a little. In general it turns out as GP being completely error free, but nevertheless Tom was so helpful pointing in the right direction – what a pleasure, thanks a lot! … In reverse hot coffee has instantly been donated for the most personal support! :))

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for the update, and the coffee!! πŸ™‚

Glad I was able to point you in the right direction.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.