[Resolved] Masonry post list by tags over riding each other – css overflow:hidden?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Masonry post list by tags over riding each other – css overflow:hidden?

Home Forums Support Masonry post list by tags over riding each other – css overflow:hidden?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pete

It looks like some css overflow:hidden; might be needed but I’m not sure where?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s strange.

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Also comment out your custom CSS temporarily so we can be sure that there are no conflicts there.

I haven’t seen other reports on this so we would need to do some debugging.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Pete

It’s not my additional css

I’ll take some time to work out which plugin or function it might be and get back.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Pete

I can’t find any plugin that affects it? The public tag archive is the only archive that is affected?

Pete

This page is the culprit…

Pete

ok i found the problem. I have a plugin that allows tags to be assigned to pages. Tag archives in GP doesn’t like when pages are included in the archive. Is this a GP or plugin isue?

Pete

I’ve tried this different plugin as well, that does the same thing (tags for pages), and the same issue arises… maybe it is a GP issue?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So only one archive has this issue and all other archives are fine?

If so it’s highly unlikely a GP issue.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.