[Support request] masonry main page bottom cut off

Home Forums Support [Support request] masonry main page bottom cut off

Home Forums Support masonry main page bottom cut off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john

On main page, with masonry turned off and columns set to 3, my 6 posts show fine.

With masonry on, 3 show fine, the 4th is truncated at bottom and 2 posts are totally missing. When refreshing the page, part of the 2 missing posts show for a half-second and then disappear. What’s causing this? I eventually want to have about 24 posts showing in masonry format.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Hard to tell what’s happening without seeing it, but can you try deactivating your other plugins to rule out a plugin conflict?

Thanks!

john

Below are some photos. As for the body being truncated at the bottom, if I reduce the screen display size, the entire image will appear, because the footer remains stationary.

My goal is to have the Facebook feeds of about 30 of the top concours d’elegance car shows appear on my main page in masonry format with the like box and post recent post showing. I’m using the Smashballoon Facebook Feed plugin, by posting a shortcode on each blog post page.

Also, ideally, I’d like to use FB data to sort the blog post order on the main page by date of most recent FB post or by by most number of FB likes. likes.

poor spacing

bottom cut off by footer

no masonry

My expertise is limited to styling css text and padding, etc. Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Your images don’t seem to be working.

Did you try the plugin thing I mentioned?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.