[Resolved] Margin/padding bottom using LGC plugin inside GPP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Margin/padding bottom using LGC plugin inside GPP

Home Forums Support Margin/padding bottom using LGC plugin inside GPP

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dmitry

I use GPP and LGC plugin. I cant make zero padding/margin for a single grid cell. Actually i can: setting to zero padding this class .inside-grid-column {padding: 0; margin: 0;}.

But in my case I want the image to fill the whole cell volume. And it seems that the grid cell height has been calculated via JS before it checks my css via simple css.

So the only way to make the image fill the whole cell volume with no paddig is to set proper height for each cell.

1. Can I do that without setting the proper height for each element?
    2. Can I make exact padding I want for all grid cells?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You can turn off the equal heights JS by adding equal_heights="false" to your shortcode.

Let me know if this helps or not πŸ™‚

Dmitry

Hi! No it didnt

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What should I be looking at here? I’m not seeing any margin/padding around the image currently?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Dmitry

Hi! There is no margin. But the calculated height of the block is bigger then the image itself for around 5 px in the bottom. The image is white and bg is grey, so it is hard to define.

Dmitry

It happens when i force the margin to become 0 by adding .inside-grid-column {padding: 0px; margin: 0px;}

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Give this a shot:

.inside-grid-column img {
        vertical-align: middle;
    }
    Dmitry

Super! Thanks, Bro!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome! πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.