[Support request] make simple boxes

Home Forums Support [Support request] make simple boxes

Home Forums Support make simple boxes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    generatepressuser

Hello

I wonder if there is an option to make boxes? It can look like buttons, but when I use a button, I can not make the font size h2. So I wonder if there is a box option? I want to make the frontpage textes inside boxes to look better.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not exactly sure what you are after. Do you have an example to show?

There isn’t a built-in box block in Gutenberg editor if that’s what you are asking.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

generatepressuser

I searched but couldnt find any example, just mean the text lines I have in front page look boring, wanted to make a border around and background-color, so I call that “boxes” ^^ Or maybe some icons each text, Im still thinking what would be best to make it look better. Just wondered maybe if there is a built in option from generatepress, but I couldnt find any.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

There isn’t any built-in option for this but can likely be achieved with some simple HTML and CSS.

If you can find me an actual example, I can point you in the right direction.

generatepressuser

I see, I will send you when I find a good example.
    Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

generatepressuser

Hello,

I found an example ๐Ÿ™‚
    I mean boxes like this: https://www.enovate.ch/dienstleistungen/internet-design/webhosting.html
    There you can see 5 boxes with light grey background color and each one has also an icon.
    And in my page I have only text lines, but would like to have those boxes around each text, if possible?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You should be able to use Gutenberg columns block and apply a background color to them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.