[Resolved] Make page text container span over header element from below

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Make page text container span over header element from below

Home Forums Support Make page text container span over header element from below

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    g_younes

This might be a bit advanced but I am trying to make the text inside my container span over the bottom section of my header. My header is set to full width and full screen, and that’s how I want it, but I also want that when we open the page, a small portion of the text from below is visible. Something similar to this:

https://www.bcg.com/industries/health-care-payers-providers/default.aspx
    But without needing to scroll to see the beginning of the text.

I am using a header element as a header for my pages. Padding was not helping (and it would be great if there is a way to make the image appear from the left and right sides, while only the *middle* text container spans over it.)

If this is hard to achieve with current settings then it’s okay, just thought I would ask if I was missing something. Thank you!

g_younes

Okay I found out how to do it:

.inside-article{
    margin-top: -200px;
    }

That’s it, it’s resolved. Thank you anyway!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found the solution 🙂 You may want to be more specific with your CSS as this will also effect any Blog/Archive articles as well as posts.

To target just the posts for example use: .single-post .inside-article

g_younes

Thank you! Will be doing that.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.