[Resolved] Make Full Width Single WP Post

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Make Full Width Single WP Post

Home Forums Support Make Full Width Single WP Post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Philip

Hello
    I m looking to make only WP single posts full width (max-width: 1800px;) content container.
    It is possible that i asked about this before but i can’t find that topic or reply, i have also searched the Forum but can’t seem to find that exact code.

I did create an Element but it removes content padding which is not needed in my case.
    Then i have try to add this code in additional CSS to make it as i needed but no result :D, possible i miss something.

.full-width-content .single-post {
        max-width: 1800px;
    }

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If I understand correctly, creating a layout element with content width of 1800px and assign to posts > all posts should work:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/#content-1

Just leave the page builder container option to default if you want to keep the padding.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Philip

Hi
    I have leave Content Area > Default but it does not apply the specified resolution of 1800px it uses Default of 1300px which is set from Customize, however it works when i select Full Width (No Padding) but with no padding is ugly, not sure why the developers removed the padding.
    How to tackle that code maybe, or i think to look in the Element addon files to add the padding?
    Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try it the other way around.
    Set the Customizer to 1800px.
    Then set your Layout Element to 1300px and set the Display Rules to Entire Site and Exclude the Posts.

Philip

Hello, yes this way it worked, only had to adjust the text of other element which is related to my new type of header it moved to far left, anyway now is fine.
    Thank you for great support, i know this is out of one year support.
    Wish you a great day ya all.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.