[Resolved] main product image out of focus

Home Forums Support [Resolved] main product image out of focus

Home Forums Support main product image out of focus

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Henry Bowman

We are having an issue with our main product image being “out of focus” until clicked on or selected. Once selected it looks in focus. How can we set the main product image to always be in focus. It’s making the product look horrible at first site.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure what you mean. This is what I see: http://www.screencast.com/t/6wjXhngzr6D

Looks like you are using some sort of plugin to display those images?

Henry Bowman

I can’t see anything on your image, it’s just a grey box, but no, we are not using any plugins. We do have the “gallery” plug in installed on the site, but it is not used for the woo commerce images. What we wound up doing is installing a “resize” plug in as it seems that if the woocommerce product images sizes are altered at all after your products images are already in the system, you have to have all the thumbnails updated to match.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I posted a video actually.

Are you referring to the slider with 4 product images at the top of the content?

Henry Bowman

No. The main product images where the single product is listed by itself on a page. the main large image was “out of focus” then if you clicked on it, it showed you a crisp in focus image. I think we got it all fixed up however with the thumbnail resize plug in.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable the plugin so we can see what’s going on?

Haven’t had this problem reported before. Thanks!

Henry Bowman

Again, we are not using a plug in on the site’s photos, at all. We used a utility “plugin” to fix the issue but none of the photos have any filter, effect or plug in enabled.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just to confirm, you mean the main image here?: https://usanunchaku.com/product/12-white-ash-nunchaku/

Can you try disabling the Photon module in Jetpack? It should be in Jetpack > Settings.

Henry Bowman

Yes ๐Ÿ™‚
    DO you see how it seems fuzzy, if you click on it, it shows the same photo, same size, yet clear. In Explorer edge browser, just passing the mouse over it snaps it into focus. I was hoping that the plugin fixed this issue, but it didn’t.
    I’ll try the photon settings in jet pack.

Henry Bowman

This is a product of the PHP extension Imagick We reverted to the alternate extension GD

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.