- This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Tom.
October 15, 2017 at 9:14 am #403631Henry Bowman
We are having an issue with our main product image being “out of focus” until clicked on or selected. Once selected it looks in focus. How can we set the main product image to always be in focus. It’s making the product look horrible at first site.
- h.k. BowmanOctober 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm #403726LeoStaffCustomer SupportOctober 16, 2017 at 8:49 am #404226Henry Bowman
I can’t see anything on your image, it’s just a grey box, but no, we are not using any plugins. We do have the “gallery” plug in installed on the site, but it is not used for the woo commerce images. What we wound up doing is installing a “resize” plug in as it seems that if the woocommerce product images sizes are altered at all after your products images are already in the system, you have to have all the thumbnails updated to match.
- h.k. BowmanOctober 16, 2017 at 9:03 am #404248LeoStaffCustomer SupportOctober 16, 2017 at 9:05 am #404250Henry Bowman
No. The main product images where the single product is listed by itself on a page. the main large image was “out of focus” then if you clicked on it, it showed you a crisp in focus image. I think we got it all fixed up however with the thumbnail resize plug in.
- h.k. BowmanOctober 16, 2017 at 9:08 am #404253LeoStaffCustomer SupportOctober 16, 2017 at 10:24 am #404299Henry Bowman
Again, we are not using a plug in on the site’s photos, at all. We used a utility “plugin” to fix the issue but none of the photos have any filter, effect or plug in enabled.
- h.k. BowmanOctober 16, 2017 at 11:36 am #404346TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
Just to confirm, you mean the main image here?: https://usanunchaku.com/product/12-white-ash-nunchaku/
Can you try disabling the Photon module in Jetpack? It should be in Jetpack > Settings.October 16, 2017 at 11:51 am #404356Henry Bowman
DO you see how it seems fuzzy, if you click on it, it shows the same photo, same size, yet clear. In Explorer edge browser, just passing the mouse over it snaps it into focus. I was hoping that the plugin fixed this issue, but it didn’t.
I’ll try the photon settings in jet pack.
- h.k. BowmanMay 30, 2020 at 11:09 am #1307948Henry Bowman
This is a product of the PHP extension Imagick We reverted to the alternate extension GD
- h.k. BowmanMay 30, 2020 at 4:14 pm #1308168
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.