[Resolved] Mailjet sign up form integration problem

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mailjet sign up form integration problem

Home Forums Support Mailjet sign up form integration problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Valentin

Hello,
    A week ago I made a sign up form with Mailjet and implemented the HTML as described in Mailjet (just copy and paste the code where the sign up form should be on my site). At first everything was all right but 2 days after that, I noticed that about 1/2 of my sign up form is visible so that even if someone wants to subscribe to my newsletter, he won’t be able to. I contacted Mailjet support and after 5 days they finally concluded that the problem is in my site code. Or as they said:

” at this point I should point out this is not a technical issue with the platform or the widget itself, but an implementation one entirely with the site\’s code.

If you pick out the sole iframe class and create an HTML file with it from scratch, the widget is rendered perfectly fine, henceforth in a normal environment nothing is blocking it.”

Everytime I try to implement the code, I get the same result – upper half is visible, the other – not. I tried to create new page and implement the code – the result is the same – still just half of the form is visible. However, when I click on Preview Changes in WordPress, I get the full sign up form.

I use Generatepress Premium 1.9.1 and I now the form is on my Home page and on the About us page.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not quite sure if I fully understand.

So everything works correctly in the customizer preview mode?

I took a look and can’t see any reason why this would be a theme issue.

Have you tried disabling all plugins except GP premium and Mailjet to eliminate conflicts from somewhere else?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Valentin

Leo, thanks for your suggestion to disable all plugins except for GP premium. I found out that the problem was caused by a feature of Smush – just removed the check mark before iframe in Media Types in the Lazy Load section and the whole sign up form showed up.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.