[Resolved] Looking For PreGenerated Elements Layouts or Layouts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Looking For PreGenerated Elements Layouts or Layouts

Home Forums Support Looking For PreGenerated Elements Layouts or Layouts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heather

I’m using dispatch theme, however, the included home page won’t work for me well. I was curious if there are places that have some prebuilt home pages, sales pages, that can be uploaded to Elements Layouts or Layouts pages. I don’t want to change my theme, I like my theme. I just want a nicer layout to add to it that will be better for my particular site.

I’ve used divi and divi is cool because you can buy layouts and sections and install them on your websites. It’s a bloated theme of course. Performance is night and day between generatepress and divi. Just thought I would say that since i’m mentioning a competing theme. lol

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I was curious if there are places that have some prebuilt home pages, sales pages, that can be uploaded to Elements Layouts or Layouts pages.

I’m not aware of any existing sites that offer that but I can say we don’t officially have any “Hook” snippets library for users to download Pages or Element settings from.

As for now, the way to edit the layout of a page is to actually do the manual edits within the page editor you use or the default content editor.(Gutenberg or Classic)

Heather

Okay, I can do this. It would be a nice feature to have some sort of export and import of layouts so that developers can optimize and speed up development by creating a package of layouts ready for install and all we have to do is make some minor edits to make it work with the current website/theme. Rather time consuming to build them all from scratch every time.

Thank you for the respond.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

The Site library template is literally a package of layouts but I believe I get what you mean as you seem to be looking for a swap-able dynamic Content template.

I believe what you’re looking for is possible in the future, especially once Tom implements the Block Element changes related to this.

No problem. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.