[Resolved] Looking for animated horizontal timeline

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Looking for animated horizontal timeline

Home Forums Support Looking for animated horizontal timeline

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Christopher

Hey guys!
    I am looking for something similar looking to the “Elementor Timeline Widget Addon” – however I would like to avoid installing another builder (Elementor) next to the GenerateBlocks builder. I would like to keep the amounts of Plugins to a minimum, so if anyone has a similar horizontal timeline plugin/widget thats based on GenerateBlocks, that would be awesome!

Thanks
    Chris

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

there isn’t anything official like this, you may want to ask in our FB groups:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/generateblocks
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/generatepress

Or in our GB Community:

https://community.generateblocks.com

Some clever spark may have created one or have a good recommendation.

Christopher

Thanks, I will check there. On a side note: If I would install the Elementor builder as well just for that timeline, do you see any conflict potential with the GenerateBlocks builder? I also wonder if it could slow down my website if I would just use the timeline plugin and dont activate anything else.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I know with Elementor Pro you used to be able to save templates and output them using a shortcode. If thats still an option then you could insert the timeline template into a block edited page.

Elementor has made a lot of performance improvements. but its gonna throw a lot of code at the page, and that will come with some performance hit.

Christopher

Thanks, I would keep looking out for any GenerateBlocks alternatives then. Perhaps someone else here in the forum has used anything that would suit my needs?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not everyone will see a request here.
    Might be worth joining in the FB groups or GB communities – lots of knowledgeable people on there.

Christopher

Yes im waiting for the approval there. So this forum is just for you guys and other users dont see these posts?

I found another Plugin that might be nice: Getwid – Gutenberg Blocks

It has a timeline, but only vertical sadly. It would be better than installing the other editor though I think and maybe I can just create a separate page for the timeline and only tease it with an image on the main page to not take too much space from there.

Just wondering if that plugin might slow down the site or not, its a bit of a pain to test now since I am still building up the page, but maybe you guys have any experience with the Plugin and know results of previous tests?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes im waiting for the approval there. So this forum is just for you guys and other users dont see these posts?

The forum is open to public, everybody can see the posts here, but mainly for us to offer support to users. Users are more likely discuss in FB group.

I haven’t heard about the plugin you mentioned personally.

Christopher

Hm not for me πŸ™‚

Your membership is pending
    You’ll be notified if your request to join has been approved.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Did you get the approval ?

Christopher

Yes I am in now and posted in there. Lets see πŸ™‚ Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.