[Support request] looking advanced filter plugin for real estate website

Home Forums Support [Support request] looking advanced filter plugin for real estate website

Home Forums Support looking advanced filter plugin for real estate website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dwayne

Dear team
    I plan to crate real estate website with generatepress but I want to add Advanced filter follow image
    filter
    please help me about plugin to do that.
    Thank you

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Dwayne,

This feature is under Advanced Search plugin category. You can try searching “Advance Search” on WordPress.org plugins and test the plugins that shows up. πŸ˜€

Is this screenshot from a WordPress site? If you can link us to this specific site, we can inspect it for you and check for clues as to what plugin they may be using. πŸ™‚

Dwayne

Thankyou very much

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you included the link on the reply? It doesn’t seem like it’s added.

But you can share the reference site any time if you need help in taking a look to figure out what it uses. πŸ™‚

Just let us know. πŸ˜€

Dwayne

Dear Elvin this is link https://www.radiustheme.com/demo/wordpress/themes/homlisti/home-3
    Thank you πŸ˜€

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ah I see now.

The site seems to be using this plugin for it’s search function – https://wordpress.org/plugins/classified-listing/

And this plugin adds the search widget that seems to work only if you’re building the page using Elementor.

You may have to use Elementor on top of GeneratePress if you wish to use the plugin I’ve mentioned.

Dwayne

Thankyou very much for your help.πŸ˜€

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. πŸ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.