[Resolved] Logo size is not same on sticky navigation and header area.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Logo size is not same on sticky navigation and header area.

Home Forums Support Logo size is not same on sticky navigation and header area.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    linuxwolf

Hi, I tried everything but I couldn’t fix the issue. I am trying to make my website header looks like an example site given below. Unfortunately, no one in your team is able to resolve my issue. Everything seems ok except logo size, font size, search bar. I am trying to keep the sticky menu turned on but the logo on the sticky menu is not the same as the header area, no matter what I do. I have tried to urgest all the settings but it never worked. You can see the difference when you scroll, the link is given. (try in chrome browser)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Customizer > Layout > Header and enable the Navigation as Header option.
    You may need to update your Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation

linuxwolf

Hi David, If I follow your instruction my site will nothing look like the site I have mentioned. I cannot use navigation as a header.

also the sections option you are telling, I have already tried it and it cannot fix it. Even if I change the logo size in sticky navigation, it does not work at all. The size of the logo never matches.

linuxwolf

And kindly understand what I have asked, If I use navigation as header then the search bar layout will cover the whole header area. I want to make it looks like the mentioned site but if I do, the logo size mismatch on sticky header and navigation. Try visiting the article on my site once, you’ll understand.
    Next time when you write, kindly write something which solves the issue, because I get to wait so long for replies from generatepress, If you need my login credentials to fix something then please do tell me.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

And kindly understand what I have asked, If I use navigation as header then the search bar layout will cover the whole header area.

Sounds like this is the only issue which we can fix with just a little bit of CSS.

Can you activate the navigation as header option, then add this CSS?

@media (min-width: 769px) {
        .navigation-search.nav-search-active {
           width: 60%;
            left: auto;
        }
    }
    linuxwolf

I activate navigation bar as header option.
    I am facing these issues now.
    1. I click on search icon but search box is not opening.
    2. Search button is not working in mobile also.
    Also, website side bar nevigation menu button is not responsing in mobile.

I have not applied CSS yet.

Please resolver.

linuxwolf

Everything is working now. I’ve been trying to fix this for 2 months also had asked you about my previous topic, but you came up with a different solution and everything got messed up. Finally, I had to ask again and now you came up with the correct solution. You really took so long to understand but helped me. Thanks.
    But unfortunately, the search and menu navigation button does not work in mobile or tab. I have tested it with multiple smartphones. I cannot understand the issue. These buttons don’t respond at all.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’ve been trying to fix this for 2 months also had asked you about my previous topic, but you came up with a different solution and everything got messed up.

I actually wanted to give you that solution here:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/heder-menu-logo-size-or-alignment-is-matching-with-sticky-navigation-menu/page/2/#post-1522034

But you didn’t respond to that and moved on to the mobile header logo issue:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/heder-menu-logo-size-or-alignment-is-matching-with-sticky-navigation-menu/page/2/#post-1522137

So I thought it was all good.

But unfortunately, the search and menu navigation button does not work in mobile or tab.

I don’t think this is caused by my CSS or the navigation as header option.

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate any plugin conflicts?

If that doesn’t help, then please open a new topic as the original topic is resolved.

linuxwolf

Ok, Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.