[Resolved] Logo shown just in black (sometimes / Not reproducible)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Logo shown just in black (sometimes / Not reproducible)

Home Forums Support Logo shown just in black (sometimes / Not reproducible)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    scometamus

Sometimes in some browsers my logo is just shown as a black square. The logo is a normal PNG data with transparent background and black font.

Screenshot and website attached.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i can see that – first thing to do is to disable the webp / optimization on the logo.
    Not sure what you app you’re using for that, but generally you can exclude images from them by using a CSS Class you can use: is-logo-image .

scometamus

Hi David, thanks for the quick response!

I didn’t use an app, I embedded the logo via the standard WordPress/GP customizer. Is this not a recommended way of doing it?

I’d would need help with the css class then, if possible. ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry let me try again ๐Ÿ™‚

The site is using Shortpixel which is optimizing and converting the image as well as lazy loading.
    Somewhere in its settings there should be an option to exclude the image from its optimization. Try excluding the logo image.
    If the exclusion requires you to add a CSS Class to identify the logo then you would use is-logo-image

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

can you reply within this topic. If i am not available then another team member can provide assistance.

scometamus

Hey David, ah got it! This solution worked! Thank you very much!

And yes, I only reply topic-related.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.