- This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Tom.
April 8, 2016 at 10:36 am #185368Mizanur
I have 3 issues to report. All related to Page Header add-on.
1) GP Page Header has a ‘Logo Settings’ tab. But I can not find it in my website’s back-end!
My setting looks like left side of the picture:
2) Inside the page, I have Page Header. I see only ‘Image Setting’ and ‘Content Settings’. However, ‘Video Settings’ and ‘Advanced Settings’ with options below are only become visible when I type something in the content setting area. Is this the way it set up?
3) I can not see ‘Page Header’ in customization area. In your following demo video, Page Header addon is in the customization area.
I am using GP ver 1.3.28 and forefront ver 1.0.3
Perhaps I am missing something!
Thanks a lot, man.
MizanurApril 8, 2016 at 11:34 am #185386TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
1. This setting is only available in the latest version of GP, make sure those sites are up to date.
2. This is how it’s supposed to be, as those settings don’t do anything without content added.
3. In the latest version, you can find Page Header options in the Customizer in:
Customize > Layout
Customize > Blog Page Header
Hope this helps 🙂April 8, 2016 at 12:59 pm #185407Mizanur
All my sites are updated. I think version 1.3.28 is the last release of GP. I am not sure what am I missing to not get logo setting!
MizanurApril 8, 2016 at 9:03 pm #185451TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
The setting should be there in 1.3.28.
If you’re positive you’re using the latest version, could you send me temporary admin login details to email@example.com so I can take a look?April 8, 2016 at 10:08 pm #185453Mizanur
Send you login info.
MizanurApril 8, 2016 at 11:10 pm #185462TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
Ah, you don’t have a logo set.
The function of the option is to replace the existing logo with a new one specifically for that page.
You’re using a site title and tagline as text, so there’s nothing to replace.April 9, 2016 at 9:02 am #185545Mizanur
I was baffled by less information. Maybe you can put a short description under ‘Logo’ as you have under ‘Site Icon’ in Site Identity section.
Thanks again for your great help. 🙂
April 9, 2016 at 10:46 pm #185646TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperMarch 29, 2018 at 8:56 pm #535773Ferdinand
- This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Mizanur.
MY SOLUTION: to ‘Logo’ tab missing under ‘Page Header’ > Edit Page Header’
Turns out I revised it’s name prior to replacing the one in ‘Media’ so it was no longer linked at ‘Customize’ > ‘Site Identity’> ‘Logo’. Once I did that, the ‘Logo’ tab returned to the ‘Edit Page Header’March 29, 2018 at 10:43 pm #535837
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.