[Support request] Logo Position & Logo for different languages

Home Forums Support [Support request] Logo Position & Logo for different languages

Home Forums Support Logo Position & Logo for different languages

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Maik

Hello there,

I would like to position the logo-pic that I am using now to the correct position. It should be aligned left and at the same level with the menu.

My second logo related question is maybe a suggestion for improvement: I would like GP-Theme to support different logos for different languages. Is this possible? Maybe do you know a workaround, a tweak?

Thank you in advance.
    Regards,
    Maik

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Can you try changing the Customizer > General > Structure to Flexbox. This should auto align the logo and navigation. If that causes an issue, then leave the structure as floats, then go to Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation and increase your menu item height to match the height of the logo.

2. see Tom’s reply here – where he provides a PHP Snippet for changing the logo based on site language:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/elements-depending-on-language-with-wpml/#post-1292891

Maik

Hi David,

thank you!

Both has worked as a charme.

Just one issue with the size of the second logo (DE): The size I specified in the customizer for the logo is 250px, but it is only applied to the standard logo. How could I fix this, please?

Have a great day!

Maik

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you using a plugin to convert images to WebP as that is being applied to the logo on the de site – but not the other site ?

If that cannot be disabled then you could use some CSS so it applies to that image:

.site-header .header-image img {
        width: 250px;
    }
    Maik

Great, David!

Thank you so much!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.