[Resolved] Logo placements

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Logo placements

Home Forums Support Logo placements

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Louise

Hello! I feel a bit embarrassed as this is very basic I’m sure, but I’m having trouble with simple alignment. On my home page I have several logos from courses that I have completed. They are uploaded as images. At one point they were just all on one line. When I replaced a logo image within one of the image blocks,it dropped below the others and I can’t get it back into alignment. I’ve tried dragging it and fiddling with various settings but it’s not having it. Any help gratefully received! Many thanks, Louise

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Block Editor can be very finicky especially when you are dealing with items inside grids. So don’t be afraid to ask ๐Ÿ™‚
    You can open up the List View and re-arrange blocks within the list, to make it a little easier. I made a kinda replica of your image grid to show what i see and how to correct it:

Louise

Oh thank you so much! I’ve done it! That’s absolutely brilliant – I so appreciate the video I’d have never done it without that. Got myself in a muddle at first but I understood in the end!. Thank you David, you’re brilliant.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am so glad to hear that ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.