[Support request] logo on mobile device not matching desktop

Home Forums Support [Support request] logo on mobile device not matching desktop

Home Forums Support logo on mobile device not matching desktop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keith

I’ve installed “Portfolio” starter site from the GeneratePress library. This was a clean install into a never before used site. I also have Generate Blocks installed. All caching is turned off and I should be current on latest versions of all.

The issues is that I’ve uploaded a company logo using this path:

WP Dashboard/Appearance/GeneratePress/Upload Logo (from the start customizing panal)

The uploaded Retna ready logo shows correctly (top left of the screen) on the desktop version (grey and green logo of FallbrookRealEstate.com), but an earlier version of the logo (in red) still appears on the mobile and tablet version of the site.

Also a related question: How do I control and style the menu panel at the top of the screen (both mobile and desktop)? Where are the customization features controlled? I know how to change the menu names and add/delete, but I don’t know how to change the style or design of the menu in this top location. Thanks in advance.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try reuploading the mobile header logo first?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Let me know 🙂

Keith

Hi Leo: I think I’m part way there. It looks like the demo layout had and SVG graphic installed. When I replace with my own custom test, it’s not rendering correctly – yet the starter layout sample logo did render correctly – without the suggested plug-in. A bit confused on that.

Thanks again.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not sure if I understand. I didn’t suggest any plugins?

Currently it looks like that there is no mobile header logo uploaded in the customizer.

Can you confirm?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.