[Resolved] Logo inline with navbar

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Logo inline with navbar

Home Forums Support Logo inline with navbar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mathewemoore

I am currently working on a project and would like to have the logo left of the navigation menu. I’m able to do this, but the logo is not in line with the menu, it seems to get bumped below it. I want to make it look like this site does with the Generatepress logo left of the menu, but inline with it.

Adrian Cojocariu

If your menu is floating right, then it will eventually get bumped under the logo anyway, as the screen size is reduced (responsive).

Have you set Header Alignment to Left from the customizer ?

You can also try to resize the logo and make it smaller, the logo should be vertically centered.

It’s hard to tell without seeing. You could post a screenshot, preferably a link.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

As Adrian said, there needs to be enough space for the nav to fit next to the logo, so you either have to reduce the number of menu items, or reduce the size of your logo.

mathewemoore

I am using the header content > logo option in generatepress. So there is no logo alignment properties. Also, i have tried reducing the number of menu items to 1 and it still looks the same. the logo is below the right floated navbar. see my image.

Additionally, if i use the header content background image area the menu flows over the logo when viewing on mobile.

Screenshot

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Interesting – is it possible to see the site live by chance?

Matt

Tom, please provide me with your email and i will send you login credentials to view the site.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you make sure you have the site title and tagline disabled in “Customize > Header Content”?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Apparently the tagline wasn’t disabled – now that it’s removed, the nav is floating as it should πŸ™‚

Joseph

There may be a simple fix to this. Briefly I have the hesder set to align left, nav to float right, aligned center and this is happening. I’m pretty sure I’m sure the updated plugin.

http://www.bluestriperealty.com/we-grow-agents/

I would like the nav to center align between the align and the phone #

Never had this issue belore. Oh if you look at the site, I have not altered the mobile view yet so it will look bad.

Thanks in advance

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Unfortunately there’s not really an easy way to do that.

Personally, I would just add the phone number as a custom menu item so it’s part of the navigation.

Joseph

Thanks Tom, that’s the way I had it but the client wants it positioned as far right possible.
    I’ve solved the problem to get it to do what I wanted.

Thanks for your input.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No worries, glad you got it sorted out πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.