[Resolved] Logo Image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Logo Image

Home Forums Support Logo Image

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ourmixingbowl

I’m using the Pixel theme. I’ve added a Logo and a Retina Logo on “Customizing-Site Identity,” but neither appears on desktop, tablet, or phone. I’ve already cleared cache on “WP Super Cache” and re-add the logo a few times. Thank you for your help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s really weird.

The HTML for the logo isn’t showing up at all.

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate an conflicts?

Let me know 🙂

ourmixingbowl

Thank you for your quick response, Leo. I’ve disabled all plugins except GP Premium. But it doesn’t seem to fix the issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is this the logo image? /Our-Mixing-Bowl-Logo-with-Tagline-Black.png

If so it’s showing a error 404 file not found.

Can you try re-uploading it in the media library?

ourmixingbowl

The logo image is at /Our-Mixing-Bowl-with-Tagline-Logo.jpg. It’s a jpg file, should I upload a png file instead?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Both should work.

When I look at the source of the site, I’m seeing the /Our-Mixing-Bowl-Logo-with-Tagline-Black.png file which is unavailable.

Can you try re-uploading the image (preferably with a slightly different name) in the media library and add it in the customizer under Site Identity again?

Let me know 🙂

ourmixingbowl

Mmm…not sure what’s wrong, but the logo is still not showing up on the header of the site. I updated “Customizing-Site Identity,” the logo imagine is now at /Our-Mixing-Bowl-Logo-and-Tagline.jpg. I uploaded the logo with a different name than the one before.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Very strange.

Can you send me the dashboard login to take a look?

You can send the dashboard access using Account Issue here:
    https://generatepress.com/contact/

Please include the following information:
    – The URL of this topic.
    – Login URL.
    – Username and password.

Please disable all plugins except GP premium.

Thanks!

ourmixingbowl

Just to clarify, I should send you the site’s wordpress access info.: /wp-login.php?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

yes thats correct.

ourmixingbowl

I provided the requested info via Account Issue. Please let me know what, if anything, I need to do from my end. Thank you for your help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tried deactivating the entire Elements module in Appearace > GeneratePress and the logo showed up:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#activate-your-modules

That means one of the elements is causing the issue – can you set the status of each element to Draft and identify which is causing the issue?

ourmixingbowl

Oh! Logo image resolved! Thank you. It looks like it was the “Home Hero” element that was causing the Logo Image problem. I’ll see if I can fix the “Home Hero” element. Thank you, Leo!! 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.