[Support request] Logo floating on the right of the hamburger menu in mobile mode

Home Forums Support [Support request] Logo floating on the right of the hamburger menu in mobile mode

Home Forums Support Logo floating on the right of the hamburger menu in mobile mode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kai-Yen

I have two questions about navigation menu position.
    1. Currently, header logo and menu are centered in mobile mode shows as image 1.
    However, I would like to make the header logo being right and the menu being left as image 2, and apply the same effect to sticky navigation.
    image 1
    image 2

2. In tablet mode, the navigation menu is floating right showing as below. How do I make it to be centered?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. I would use the mobile header option (https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/), then we can use some CSS to move the logo to the right.

2. Try this:

@media (max-width: 1000px) {
        #site-navigation {
            float: none;
            text-align: center;
        }

#site-navigation .main-nav > ul > li {
            float: none;
            display: inline-block;
        }
    }
    Kai-Yen

Hi Tom,

Thank you. I would like to keep my design that logo switching style.
    So I did this.

@media (max-width: 768px){ .regular-menu-logo .navigation-stick .navigation-logo, .sticky-menu-logo .main-navigation .navigation-logo{
    	float: right}}

@media (max-width: 768px) {.menu-logo .main-navigation:not(.mobile-header-navigation) .menu-toggle, .sticky-menu-logo .navigation-stick:not(.mobile-header-navigation) .menu-toggle
    	{float: left;}}
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! All looking good for you now? 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.