- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 2 months ago by Tom.
January 16, 2017 at 7:10 am #264553Michael
I have just recently purchase elementor pro and I am using the slide show. However i am wanting to have the website logo (float) over the elementor pro slideshow. See screen grab of work in progress
In production I was able to use the crelley slider (shortcode) – but when full screen i had space below slider (huge bottom space in ipad) also image went under the 4 grid images so I resorted to fixed height (Example with fixed height shortcode embed into page header.
However I am wanting to use the elementor pro slider
Is there a way to hover the logo over elementor slider?
Also,January 16, 2017 at 10:22 am #264626TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
You can merge your header with your building using these instructions: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/merging-header-navigation-content/
Let me know if that helps or not 🙂January 17, 2017 at 4:04 pm #265183Michael
Thank for getting back to me so quickly
Ok ‘Merging the Header/Navigation & Content’ will not work for ‘Elementor Pro Slider’ (I am unsure what you mean by
Luckily, we can still use the Page Header to achieve this look, even without using the content area in the add-on.
I am currently using crelly slider and the slider with works utilising ‘Merging the Header/Navigation & Content’ However, If i am using full screen mode The slider is not working as i was hoping with full screen on. http://eghorticulture.com.au/horticulture/
1. The slider appears at top of page and is overlapped (index) by the next section containing the grid images. example screen grab
2. ON moblie devices i get a space (screen grab)
3. These are the setting on crelly slider if that helps. Not sure if the issue is related to start width and start height? I have also tried responsive and fixed same issue? screengrabJanuary 17, 2017 at 10:03 pm #265273TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
The fullscreen option in Page Header won’t work with a third-party element like a slider – the slider itself chooses the height to use.
This looks like an issue with how the slider itself is determining its height. You might need to ask the developer if there’s a full screen option for it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.