[Resolved] login form theming

Home Forums Support [Resolved] login form theming

Home Forums Support login form theming

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    elguavas

hi tom, first, thanks again for the great theme. ๐Ÿ˜‰

how hard would it be to add a module that applied the site theme to the login page?

i do realise that the login form is handled internally by wordpress, but there are other plugins that allow you to manually theme the login page. a gp module to automatically apply the current gp styles to the login page would be wonderful!

i used to use “theme my login” for this, which worked, but they’ve upgraded it to a new version without most of the features unless you pay a yearly licence… ouch. (i’m not the only one well unhappy about that judging by their support page.)

anyway, as i said, it would be wonderful if gp could optionally handle this, branding and theme consistency are very important.

cheers.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Interesting idea. What kind of elements would you want to bring over to the login page? Body background, logo etc..

elguavas

yeah, just the basics of what the login screen presents would be fine for me: background and form background colours and images, form fields styling, button and link styling, logo (maybe this could/should be custom for the login screen?)

elguavas

at the moment i’ve just switched to using this:

https://en-au.wordpress.org/plugins/erident-custom-login-and-dashboard/

which allows me to manually style login similar to my theme. but the (now unuseful) “theme my login” plugin used to do it automatically for me (and others).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Cool, thanks for the suggestion! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.