[Resolved] Litewieght Social Icons – no url, not on website

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Litewieght Social Icons – no url, not on website

Home Forums Support Litewieght Social Icons – no url, not on website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Len

There is nowhere to enter the social page/account details next to the select box for each icon in the widget.
    The social icons are missing form the website top bar.
    The div is present, nothing in it:
    <aside id=”lsi_widget-4″ class=”widget inner-padding widget_lsi_widget”></aside>
    But nothing in it.
    This is a GP site, with Divi builder and Woocommerce. Litespeed cache (disabled, no difference), Wordfence, Yoast and a number of other plugins.
    Same on Chrome, edge, Firefox. There are no console errors in the imspector.

Is there a solution to this please?
    Thanks

Len

I have also installed the social icons plugin on a website running generatepress theme, no page builder, no woocommerce. Litespeed and Wordfence, but disabling these makes no diference. No place to enter URL in the widget admin, the icons are not on the live website but the black widget aside tag is.

Len

Resolved. The solution is here, as it really got me puzzled and may well save a lot of time for others.
    I have the “AdBlock PLus” extension in Chrome. It was blocking the display of social url fields in the widget admin for Lightweight Social Icons, and also the icons on the website. White listing the website sorts this. Applies both to admin and when not logged in.
    I had a similar issue with a social sharing plugin (Monarch) and that is also resolved.
    Will you please consider adding this to the FAQ for the plugin.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Just to confirm, you are missing these fields in the widget area?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/75OvJYfkLu

If so then try disabling all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate any conflicts?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear!

I’m using AdBlock (free) and haven’t experienced this issue.

Wonder what’s special about the pro version.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.