[Resolved] Lit Extension CS Cart Migration

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Lit Extension CS Cart Migration

Home Forums Support Lit Extension CS Cart Migration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    troyw

Hey guys,
    Hope you are all well.
    I am looking at migrating a clients CS Cart website over to a GeneratePress website running Woocommerce. I’m looking at using a service called Lit Extension which from what they say, should transfer not just all of the 150,000 products, but pages and posts too.
    Obviously you cannot speak for Lit Extensions service, but would you foresee any potential problems adding a Generate Press theme once I have migrated to WordPress and WooCommerce?
    Assuming the migration is successful into WordPress & Woocommerce, should I add Generate press, before or after the migration?
    As I said, I know you cannot speak on behalf of Lit Extensions or Woocommerce for that matter, but any advice or warnings you might be able to offer in regards to how I go about setting it up with Generate Press would help me decide if I want to take this on or not.

Thanks in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP abides by the WordPress coding standards and best practices so it doesn’t do anything bizarre that would interfere with the importing process.

I would probably start with GP installed and perform a test run to see how LitExtension performs.

troyw

Good idea David. I know GP is rock solid, so wouldn’t expect any issues from your end. As you say, a test run before I commit is probably the best option.
    Thanks for your advice.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.