[Support request] List block not centered in mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] List block not centered in mobile

Home Forums Support List block not centered in mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi, I’ve been trying everything to make List block centered on mobile, but it just won’t center. Everything else does. Is there a solution for this?

Another thing I’d like to suggest and really hope for in the future is that you add “spacing” settings to every single block. Right now some have it but most don’t. For example Headline has it and it’s so easy to control the position without the need of extra container, while Paragraph doesn’t and it’s so inconvenient to have to put it in an extra wrap and adjust the spacing settings. Having a couple of these wraps is making a mess and it’s really hard to find what did what in the end and few times I was better off starting from scratch since block selection is still kinda clumsy, that spacing addition to every block would solve a lot of problems.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

where can i see the list you’re having issues with?

If you want to style paragraph text differently to the default theme settings – you can use the Headline Block – in the settings sidebar you can change the Element from H* to Paragraph.

Extending the core blocks is something we have looked at. The main issue is that those blocks are continually being update by WordPress, so anything we added today could be obsolete ( or conflicting ) in the future.

Daniel

Hi I posted the link to the website with the first message. I’m posting it again.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

aah sorry – i thought you meant the text alignment.
    If you want the Numbered List text to be center aligned try this CSS:

@media(max-width: 768px) {
        ol {
            margin-right: 3em;
        }
    }
    Daniel

This works now thanks! Will you fix this in the future? Just so I know I should keep a lookout on this and remove the code later.

Daniel

I had to add “ul” to the code as well as bullets are not centered either.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Its a difficult one to add as a theme or plugin style, especially when its a core block – as some users may not want this and applying that rule could affect a lot of pre-built sites.

However we are looking at Lists ( and other features ) within the GenerateBlocks plugin and we will definitely provide more control then the core blocks offer.

Daniel

Ok thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.