[Resolved] link text on button

Home Forums Support [Resolved] link text on button

Home Forums Support link text on button

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ruth

Hello – I don’t seem to be able to add /amend the link text for the button “VIEW DETAILS” half way down the page. If I paste in the link, it appears on the button text but is not the actual link. I cannot access the link text area to type in the link??

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

select the button as if you were going to edit the text, then from the Block Toolbar select the Link icon to open the link field.

Ruth

Hi David, I am probably missing the obvious but cant see the link option? I have clicked on the button and see the following only “Select Buttons, Drag, Move Up / Down, Add Button, B, I Down arrow and Options.
    Can I attach a screenshot?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

For sure – save the screenshot to your WP Media Library or another cloud share drive and send us the URL.

Ruth

Hi – I have uploaded a screenshot to a page on the site..

Ruth

screenshot

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you click on the 3 dot icon beside the URL field and then type into the URL field. Does that work?

Ruth

No – I cannot edit the url bit properly. If i type in anything (or paste) whatever I type appears in the button text above.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can provide admin access using the private info field so we can take a look at the backend?

Ruth

Hi Yin – sending you the info…

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

1. Can you try to update GB, GP theme, GP premium to the latest version?

2. Can you disable all other plugins except GB and GP premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins?

Let me know.

Ruth

Hi Ying – Thanks, I updated and it now works.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.