[Resolved] Link Colors on Blog Posts are Not Consistent

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Link Colors on Blog Posts are Not Consistent

Home Forums Support Link Colors on Blog Posts are Not Consistent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Suggie

Hi there. I’m going a little crazy here…

I use GP Premium + Elementor Pro. I’ve made sure to disable the colors in Elementor setting. In GP settings, I’ve set my active/visited link colors in Customize -> Colors -> Body AND Content. To make it easy, I set both active and visited link colors to be the same: #d77c32 (an orange color).

In general it seems that new links I now create are all coming out black (this didn’t happen in the past), and they turn orange only once the link has been visited. However, there have been a couple times where even the visited link is staying black.

In addition, in some cases, I’m seeing links in the proper orange color on desktop, but the same links are sometimes black on mobile, sometimes orange or black on tablet.

I don’t *think* I added any custom CSS anywhere, nor do I think any of the links were previously formatted to be a different color/style.

The URL I provided is for a long post that has a number of links that can be tested, where you may see some in orange and others in black. (Still a work in progress, though.)

Help please! Super confused! Thanks!

GP Premium 1.7.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i found this CSS in the post:

/* Start custom CSS for text-editor, class: .elementor-element-05c0d8d */
    /* unvisited link */
    a:link {
        color: #333333;
    }

/* visited link */
    a:visited {
    }

/* mouse over link */
    a:hover {
        color: #d77c32;
    }

/* selected link */
    a:active {
    }

/* End custom CSS */
    Suggie

Thanks so much, David! I’m still a newb. Can you point me to where I might have added this CSS? I use Elementor, and can’t figure out where I added that bit of code. Thanks a bunch!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome, tricky to find as it could be anywhere. But if its happening on all pages i would expect it to be on the Elementor Template you built which should cut down the options.

Check on the Settings (Cog) page style first, if its not there then it is case of checking all the Sections / Columns and Widgets……

Suggie

Thanks David. Yeah…couldn’t figure out where it’s hidden on that one template, so easy fix was to create a new template and move the posts over. Works like a charm now. Done!

Thanks again!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Haha good move 🙂 Glad yo be of help !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.