[Resolved] Lighweight Grid Columns stacking on mobile without space in between

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Lighweight Grid Columns stacking on mobile without space in between

Home Forums Support Lighweight Grid Columns stacking on mobile without space in between

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Theo

Hi, I am facing a layout issue with Lightweight Grid Columns: On desktop and tablet sizes I have 2 columns set up, one is completely filled with an image, the other has a full background fill and some text. On mobile, these 2 get stacked. I would like to have a seamless stack, but somehow there’s a gap inserted that seems to originate from the Lightweight Grid Columns. I haven’t been able to figure out the CSS to de-activate that gap. I hope someone can help?

Code:
    [lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false” class=”push-50 tablet-push-50″ equal_heights=”true” style=”background-color:#f8f7f4;height:100%;”]
    <h1>This is a test with 2 columns.</h1>
    <h3>And an extra sentence</h3>
    [/lgc_column][lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”true” class=”pull-50 tablet-pull-50″ equal_heights=”true” style=”height:100%;padding:0px;”][/lgc_column]

CSS:
    .full-width-gite-grid .generate-sections-inside-container {
    padding:0;
    }

GeneratePress 2.1.3
    GP Premium 1.6.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try this CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .inside-grid-column {
            margin-bottom: 0;
        }
    }
    Theo

Hi David,

Thanks for your help. This works like a charm. Interestingly: this shows correctly in Safari and Chrome’s responsive mode, but the gap still remains in Firefox Developer Edition. Apparently some bug in their code.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome. FF does have some peculiarities

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.