[Support request] Lightweight Grid Columns and Category Description

Home Forums Support [Support request] Lightweight Grid Columns and Category Description

Home Forums Support Lightweight Grid Columns and Category Description

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    surfing

I’m entering descriptions into post categories. I click on an existing category and then I see the Lightweight Grid Columns toggle when using the visual editor. I set up my text and columns using LGC and then save. Below is what I see when viewing the post category on the front end.

[lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]first col[/lgc_column][lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”true”]second col[/lgc_column]

How can I get the columns to work within post categories?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure if I understand.

Can you link me to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

surfing

It’s on my localhost dev computer. I notice that the code didn’t come through clearly on my last post so I added an exrta l in llgc. Here is what I see on the frontend after using LGC within Post categories within admin:

[llgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]first column[/llgc_column][llgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”true”]second column[/llgc_column]

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry where exactly are you entering the code?

Perhaps that field doesn’t accept HTML?

surfing

In WP admin go to posts > categories > edit category then you will see a text editor for entering a description for the selected category. Please notice the LGC option in the text editor.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    surfing

No, that is for a new category. Edit an existing category. Then you will see the editor and the LGC option when selecting the visual tab.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No, that was edit category as the title indicated.

Here it is again: http://www.screencast.com/t/TM0RYb2f

Not sure why you are seeing the visual window but WordPress does not allow HTML in category description which is what the plugin is for.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.