[Support request] Lightweight Grid Columns

Home Forums Support Lightweight Grid Columns

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jerry

I’m trying to center this code on my homepage but it isn’t working.I using lightweight grid columns. Any suggestions?

[lgc_column grid=”25″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”75″ last=”false”]Scope

Every business wants to extend its reach not only within its locality but to the global arena too. This enables your business to connect with the over 3.6 billion people who are using social media and search engine to seek solutions. To attract visitors, your business website should be visible online. [/lgc_column]

[lgc_column grid=”25″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”75″ last=”false”]Efficiency

With internet marketing, your business has the ability to reach more customers especially today where internet users are connected via smartphones and tablets. As a result, you can build your customer base via social media and email lists. [/lgc_column]

[lgc_column grid=”25″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”75″ last=”true”]Cost effective

When you compare the cost of internet marketing with traditional marketing practices, internet marketing is much more cost effective. For example placing an ad on TV will cost you thousands of dollars. The problem is the ad may not reach your target audience. With internet marketing, you are assured of better reach allowing you to connect with your targeted audience. This makes internet marketing a cost effective solution.[/lgc_column]

thanks,

Jerry

GP Premium 1.4.2
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

What do you mean by centering it?

If you are wanting 3 columns then it you should be using 33% instead of 25%.

Let me know if this helps.

Jerry

33 percent on all columns? how do you center the columns?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup you want the final number to be 100%.

So 3 columns would be 33 + 33 + 33 and 4 columns would be 25 + 25 + 25 + 25.

The columns fill the entire container width.

Jerry

Okay, so how do make the columns slimmer and keep it in the center of the page.

Jerry

Meaning keep the content area slimmer but also even?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Wrap the columns code in a div like this:

<div class="custom-container-width grid-container">
        LGC code content in here
    </div>

Then add this CSS:

.custom-container-width.grid-container {
        max-width: 800px;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.