[Resolved] Lightweight grid columns plugin: Icon not appearing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Lightweight grid columns plugin: Icon not appearing

Home Forums Support Lightweight grid columns plugin: Icon not appearing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Are Martin

I recently downloaded the lightweight grid columns plugin but the icon is not appearing in my TinyMCE editor for some reason. I double checked and refreshed several times and the plugin is activated.

Any idea what might be the issue?

Roberto Enrique

Are you using the latest version of wordpress?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Using the “Visual” editor and making sure you’re using the latest version of WordPress are definitely two things to check.

Are Martin

I´m using WordPress 4.2.2 and always using the visual editor.

However, I´m also using a plugin called TinyMCE advanced.

Are Martin

Deactivated the TinyMCE advanced plugin and checked again… but the icon was nowhere to be found….

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, any other plugins? The icons is added uses basic TinyMCE coding – I went as lightweight as possible.

Can you try deactivating all of your plugins and see if it appears? Then activate them each one by one until it breaks again.

Are Martin

I deactivated all plugins and the when I reactivated page-builder from site-origin the icon disappeared.

However, I got the “white screen of death” for my front end after reactivating all the other plugins again :/ The backend is working like it should, but the front end is gone.

I´ve done this before and fixed it via FTP som I´m not in panic, but it never happened with the backend still intact.

Suspecting the snippets plugin where I have PHP code or a cache plugin… what do you think?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s weird – are they the same plugins you already had active with no issues?

Try turning on WP DEBUG: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

I’ll have to investigate why Page Builder is hiding the icon.

Are Martin

It was the code snippets plugin. I deactivated it and now my site is back. 🙂

Are Martin

and the lightweight columns plugin is working! 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Even with the SO Page Builder activated?

Are Martin

No, if I activate the page builder plugin the icon disappears. I´m not using the page-builder anyway. But it´s the latest update of the page-builder….

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Interesting – I’ll look into it 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just tested Page Builder 2.1.2 with Lightweight Grid Columns 0.2 and the icon was still visible – I just had to be in the Visual editor.

Is that the version of Page Builder you’re using?

Are Martin

Yes, I have version 2.1.2 with Lightweight Grid Columns 0.2 also and when I activate page-builder here the icon disappears in the visual editor. When I deactivate it the icon reappears…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.