[Resolved] Lightweight subscription plugin with client portal

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Lightweight subscription plugin with client portal

Home Forums Support Lightweight subscription plugin with client portal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    User 7

Hello team,

From a GeneratePress perspective to achieve a lightweight, fast and stable website. Could you please tell me what is the plugin/method you recommend to sell 8 digital services on a website (specifically, web design services)?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not exactly sure what your requirements are but we are using Easy Digital Downloads on this site to sell GP Premium.

I would recommend doing some search and trying a few available options (shouldn’t be that many) and picking which one works for you the best.

You can always run your site through speed tests before and after implementing the plugin to test the performance.

Hope this helps.

User 7

I see! Thank you Leo 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    User 7

Hi again 🙂

Before I post this reply, I did really a long research with no chance to find an answer, I know this is not exactly a GeneratePress related question, but I hope I can find an answer for my question here.

To be more specific, I am looking for a suggestion for a lightweight plugin that works well with GeneratePress and helps me add “client portal” to the site where the client can login and add/upgrade/manage some WordPress services such as monthly hosting/maintenance services or onetime purchases and so on (not content as Restrict Content Pro). Any idea which plugin can do that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Unfortunately I don’t have more comments and suggestions on this topic.

All I can say is that all plugins that are built to work with WordPress themes will work with GeneratePress.

Therefore you will just need to find a plugin that suits your need – if it exists of course.

Perhaps you would get more suggestions and ideas if you post the question in a general WordPress forum like this:
    https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/

Good luck with your project!

User 7

Thanks again Leo for your cooperation and understanding as well!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.