[Resolved] License Key won't Activate

Home Forums Support [Resolved] License Key won't Activate

Home Forums Support License Key won't Activate

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Deryn Nunez

I love the theme and the add-ons, I’m just having some difficulties with Activating the License Keys – every time I click “Activate License” (I’ve installed & activated all plug-ins and updated theme [Version: 1.0.9]), the page loads and gives me “Settings Saved” but the License Keys remain “inactive” in red.

I’m not sure if its an issue where the keys aren’t usable for 24 hours or something (I just bought the whole pack) or a php issue, but its quite frustrating.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Some hosts reject receiving information from external websites.

Can you email me at support@generatepress.com with your URL, username and password so I can run a couple tests?

Thanks! And sorry again.
    Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Deryn,

Who are you hosted with? I’m experiencing extremely slow connection times when trying to connect to generatepress.com – I’ve increased the timeout time by quite a bit, and still no luck.

I ended up activated each license key manually, so you’re good to go – however I would suggest looking into a different host, or requesting you be moved to a less loaded server on your current host so you have a better WordPress experience.

Let me know if you need anything else ๐Ÿ™‚
    Tom

Deryn Nunez

Thanks a ton! I’m with Network Solutions, and i will definitely look into your suggestions.

Josh Walz

Hello Tom,

I’m having the exact same issue. I just bought the color add on and it will not activate and i’ve tried everything!
    Any help would be fantastic!
    Thanks!

Josh

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Josh,

Who’s your host? (Trying to get a list of hosts this is happening with – will make it easier to fix).

Can you email me at support@generatepress.com with your URL, username and password so I can get this resolved for you right away?

Thanks,
    Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The above has been resolved.

Seems Network Solutions doesn’t like to play nice with other websites – if you’re using Network Solutions and run into this issue, email me at support@generatepress.com with your URL, username and password and I’ll activate your addons right away.

Thanks!
    Tom

Michael Kilby

I followed instruction to the letter and like the guy above I am having the same problem.
    I do not my host is. I get hosted through wealthy affiliate. I get my training there my word press themes and my hosting there. But I really do want this product if we can get it all activated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Michael,

Absolutely – can you email me at support@generatepress.com with your URL, username and password? I’ll get those activated for you right away.

Thanks,
    Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The above is resolved ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom

Jon

Hi,

Tried to email you but it bounced; my add-ons won’t activate.

Any help you can give would be super-welcome!

Many thanks,

Jon

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Sorry about that – we migrated servers last night and our email is still making its way over.

It’s most likely a hosting issue, as seen here: https://www.generatepress.com/knowledgebase/email-wont-verify/

If you’d like to send me a temp users and password for the admin, I can take a closer look and let you know for sure.

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.