[Resolved] License key [ Please forward this inquiry to Tom]

Home Forums Support [Resolved] License key [ Please forward this inquiry to Tom]

Home Forums Support License key [ Please forward this inquiry to Tom]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    liz

Hi Tom,

I have a problem downloading the license key for one new website. I actually plan to download the paid theme for two new websites before my license expires on October 22. I’m only using the license key for one website at the moment. I previously downloaded it for three sites but deleted them due to my hectic schedule. Is it still possible to download the license key for two new websites since I have only used it once? I want to renew the license next time when I already have enough time to work on my sites. I have already renewed twice. Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you go to the Account > Downloads menu ( on this site ).
    you should see under: GP Premium the License Key and the Download Button for the Premium Zip file.

Make a note of your license key and download the zip file and store it somewhere safe on your PC.
    You can then install that zip file on any future sites you build, even after your license has expired.

Let me know if you still have any issues.

liz

Hi David,

Thanks. I did just that but this is the notification I get whenever I try to enter my license key in the box.

“403 Forbidden. Your server is not able to communicate with generatepress.com in order to activate your license key.”

I was told by my hosting provider that there is no problem on their end. They advised me to contact you regarding this matter. Thanks..

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try adding the PHP Snippet provided here for the Secondary API:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/403-forbidden-when-activating-license-key/#secondary-api

liz

Thank you, David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.