[Support request] License Key Failed to Activate- My Host Demands for this

Home Forums Support [Support request] License Key Failed to Activate- My Host Demands for this

Home Forums Support License Key Failed to Activate- My Host Demands for this

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    santus

Dear Support,
    After installation and activation of my premium GP theme, my license key failed to activate and on going through the support article on the topic, i had to contact my host.

Then my host said it is because of the connection filtration system in the hosting server. And that the theme vendor is to provide me with the batch IP from its server which is accessing my wordpress installation so i can identify and allow it from my host account side.

Kindly revert to me with the IP address so we can allow it to enable my upadet license run well.

Regards.
    santus

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can shoot me an email?: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Thanks!

santus

Hi Tom,
    i will prefer you give me your direct email instead of telling me to shoot you a mail via this link https://generatepress.com/contact/ which hasnt helped me at all. Why not forward me the requested IP to my mail box so i can allow it through my host?
    This issue is really delaying my project here.
    I await your speedy positive response.

Best regards

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The account issue form on that page goes directly to my email. I prefer not posting the direct email in the forums as everyone (including non-customers) can see it.

santus

Dear Tom,
    Okay i have filled the form dropping my message there. Kindly check and revert as soon as possible. thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I haven’t received anything from you yet – did you use the Account Issue form?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.