[Support request] mobile font size

Home Forums Support [Support request] mobile font size

Home Forums Support mobile font size

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    liz

Hi,

I want to make the font size on mobile smaller around 17. I try to do it in the customizer but the changes are not reflected on the mobile screen. I already cleared the cache..Thanks

Liz

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What text are you trying to target? Regular body text, headings, menu items etc…?

liz

Hi,
    Thanks..for the mobile screen:
    The regular body text would be [17]
    H1 [ 24] H2 [22] and H3 [19] [please give me the option to change the sizes, just in case I may have to modify them again] Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

when you make the changes in the Customizer – are you viewing any specific page ?

liz

Hi,

I am usually looking at the home screen [for mobile] when I make the changes…

Also, my license key will expire on October 22. Currently, I’m trying to download it for my second website, but I am unable to do so. Please check the message below, a message from my hosting provider regarding the issue… It was suggested that I notify you about the problem.

The paid theme is only being used for one website at the moment since I tend to blog on and off… not being consistent. Created three websites but deleted them. Link to my two websites in the private info field, as well as the message from the hosting provider.

You may just want to forward this to Tom [ issue regarding the license key] Thank you

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Liza,

For the Typography, to clarify, were you able to switch the responsive view to mobile while customizing? Example: https://share.getcloudapp.com/GGuzz4gm

As for the issue with regards to the license, may you start a new topic?

liz

Hi,

I have tried changing the font sizes for the mobile screen and even cleared the cache many times but the changes are still not reflected on the mobile screen. Please, please..help.tHANK YOU.

For the mobile screen only
    The regular body text would be [17]
    H1 [ 24] H2 [22] and H3 [19] [please give me the option to change the sizes, just in case I may have to modify them again] Thank you.

Sorry for disturbing you, I am not tech savvy.Link to the website in the private info field.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Can you provide temporary admin login credentials? We’ll take a closer look on why it’s not working.

Please use the Private Information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.