[Resolved] Library For Blogs (not for websites)

Home Forums Support Library For Blogs (not for websites)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ricardo

I acquired the GPP and would love to see templates for blogs of last posts. I even liked some models in the site library like GP Marketer, but it is more suitable for a new site.

Wouldn’t there be some templates already predetermined for blogs of last posts? Can anyone help?

I already have some difficulty due to having to use Google Translate to read the articles, and the tutorial videos do not have subtitles even due to the platform they are on – all of this makes it a bit difficult.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Wouldn’t there be some templates already predetermined for blogs of last posts?

Not sure if I fully understand.

Sites like Marketer, Split, Mellow, Charge etc are all showing the latest posts.

Can you explain a bit more about what you want? An example would be helpful as well 🙂

Ricardo

Leo! Thanks for answering. I explain:

I recently had an unpleasant experience importing a theme that brings many things that I don’t need. It was difficult to clean (it was not with the GPP).

I recently bought the GPP and as I have no experience in configurations the question is:

Site: It has a static HOME (not my case).
    Blog: It has a flexible Home where only the latest posts appear (this is my case).

I went to import the Marketer theme in the GPP library and had the warning that all models are more suitable for sites created recently due to changes, etc., and due to the old experience I was a little uneasy and didn’t import.

My blogs are old, already with 1,000 and others with 6,000 posts and I would like to import some model without having to spend hours configuring it.

Hence my question: Are all these models for HOME of fixed pages or are some models the same templete?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can always change the home page settings after importing:
    https://wordpress.org/support/article/settings-reading-screen/

Does that help?

Let me know 🙂

Ricardo

Thanks Leo for reporting!

Yes, it worked as I wished. I made only minor changes.
    Thank you!
    I am satisfied.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.