[Resolved] Legal Notice

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Legal Notice

Home Forums Support Legal Notice

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Eva

Hi,
    I would like to include the word “Legal Notice” (or similar) next to the Copyriht to link the necessary documentation.
    How can I do it? Can I put it right next to the copyright? For an esthetic reason would be good there ….

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you tried the footer bar widget area? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/footer-bar-widget-area/

Let me know if this helps.

Eva

Hi Tom!
    In the footer I have the social icons.
    Under the Copyrigt.
    I would like to include it next to the Copyright but I do not know how to do it.
    When I add a widdget in the foot of the page, it appears above the copyright …..
    You can see it on my website under construction (http://evagarciabernal.com/nuevaweb)

And in my menu to customize/widgets/foot of the page, I have two widgets, social icons and the “Legal Notice” menu, but the Copyrigt does not appear.

I’m new to wordpress ….
    What am I doing wrong? 😉
    Thank you very much!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So you want the “AVIDO LEGAL” to be on the right of “Copyright 2018 Eva García Bernal ©” and both are centered?

If so you should be able to add all of that in the copyright section.

Eva

Yes, that’s exactly what I want.
    But I don´t know how to enter the text “legal notice” to the right of the copyright.
    In my Premium GP, in the customize option, the Copyright does not appear.
    I can only access it from Appearance / GeneratePress and where it says Copyright, what should I add?
    I would like it to be a text that contains a link to my cookie page. How do I add the link?

Thank you very much!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Eva

Hello,
    Finally, I was able to add it with the code Legal notice
    in the copyright box.

But I don´t understand why in your link and help forum and in many tutorials, copyright options appear in Customize / design / footer of page and not me. I have version 2.0.2. I have had to access the own editor of wordpress Appearance / GeneratePress.
    Why?
    I can give you my data if you want to check it.

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you make sure you are using GP Premium 1.5.6? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-gp-premium/

Eva

Hello,
    I’m sorry but in my subject I find nothing of what you tell me.
    I do not see anywhere to update.
    I do not see anywhere where to paste my license key.
    I installed the installation 1 year ago.
    Can you help me see if I’m using the latest version?

IN appearance / generatePress There is NO button where you can update or where you can put my license.
    Can you check it please if I pass my keys to you personally?

Thank you very much

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can check the version number in Dashboard > Appearance > Plugins.

It’s likely that it’s a super old version so you will have to manually update first: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-gp-premium/#manually-updating

Eva

OKKK!
    Yes now!

I didn´t understand anything … I didn´t see copyright, I couldn´t add typography … it’s already solve 🙂
    I have installed the “Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades” add-on and I have downloaded the latest version of GP Premium from my account and installed it.
    From now on, will it be updated automatically?

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Eva

Perfect, It´s all OK!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.